Many people over the world are searching the Internet to know more about how to control an RC plane; and this is because of a single
reason: if you don’t prevent the aircraft to crash, gravitational force will act and your RC airplane will have at least a hard landing. A quick search for you tube videos about RC flying toys crashing will validate this comment. Controlling a toy using a remote transmitter always comes with fun, but flying and controlling a remote controlled toy is more challenging than controlling any toy on the ground. Moreover, fly and control an RC plane is different from fly and control an RC helicopter.
RC planes are developed according to the same principle of original planes but in a small scale. You can take off with your own RC plane and fly across the wind without being a pilot. It is very interesting and fun to discover the simple principles that help a real airplane to take-off and land in order to learn how to fly an RC plane; once you understand this simple but powerful principle you will be ready to practice with your own RC plane or flight simulator. This knowledge will help you to avoid any unexpected damage from sudden crash or accident in your aircraft.
Let’s take a look at the Parts of an RC Plane
It is important to know about different parts of the RC plane before you start digging deep about how to fly RC airplanes. RC planes fly and move as like as the real planes, and different electro-mechanic parts are involved in these processes. Following description can help you get some basic ideas about the functionalities of different parts of an RC plane.
- Landing flaps are key parts for many RC planes, and these parts are used to create the required drag when you are going to land your RC plane from the air. This drag will help to reduce the speed of your toy in the air as well as on the ground.
- Air-frame of the RC plane is directly linked with the functionalities of landing flaps. Not all the RC planes have landing flaps, but you can get more stability during the landing of your RC plane with these flaps. You can control the throttle of your RC plane by using the remote transmitter and thus you can control the speed of your plane both in the air and in the runway.
- The rudder of any RC plane is responsible for making required turnings in the air. You can change the direction of your RC plane by moving the rudder during its flight time; if you want to go left or right the rudder is the part that you have to control.
- You need to know about the elevator of any RC plane, when you need to move the plane in any upward or downward direction. Rudder can confirm only right and left turn, and elevator can change the flying height of your plane. Both rudder and elevator of any RC plane are installed at the tail part as like as real planes. You must always check the position and placement of rudder and elevator before any attempt to fly the RC airplane; otherwise you may end up with serious damage of your plane due to failure of control.
- Ailerons are other important part of the airship and they will help you to make the plane spin in the air.
Some RC planes need you to assemble different parts by yourself. It is suggested to take help from experts before you start assembling your own RC plane. Assembling an RC plane is also part of learning curve to fly these toys.
Here is something else to remember
You must find some place, which you can use as the runway and check the power supply and all connections before taking off your plane from the ground. It is also suggested not to fly your RC plane to a maximum distance in the first flight. Learn how to move your RC plane right or left, and up or down. Carefully notice, how different parts of the plane play different roles while you are controlling the plane by using a transmitter from the ground. I am sure that the images that I used previously in this post will help you to understand better what you are doing when you hit the joystick in your transmitter.
Why ‘RC Helicopter Select’?
You may find RC planes available from different manufacturers, and ‘RC Helicopter Select’ can be one of the best places for excellent RC planes. ‘RC Jolly Roger F-18 EDF Jet’ can be the perfect choice from ‘RC Helicopter Select’. This RC plane can give you excellent flight experience with easy to assemble and fly option. Powerful engines and beautiful interior of this plane can let you enjoy the excellent moments of flying a high performance RC airplane in the air.
Act now and take advantage of the great specials they have for these holidays! go to RC Helicopter Select and get access to a wide variety of models of RC aviation toys. I can tell you from my own experience that RC Helicopter Select is one of the best online sources to get any cool gifts that you want; they are committed with your satisfaction and will definitely help you with any issue that you may have. They have been in the industry since 2004 and have two warehouses, one in Vancouver, Canada; and another in Hong Kong; that is why they can offer free shipping to most of the countries; and if not, a very low price.