Having the time to fly RC helicopters comes with real fun and excitement to many people with different ages. You do not need to be a pilot in order to enjoy these RC toys, but you must know some rules, tips and tricks to play with these interesting electro-mechanic devices. People are searching for how to fly an RC helicopter in many places over the Internet because RC helicopters are different from other remote controlled toys like RC cars, RC motorcycles or RC speedboats.
The best way to learn how to fly an RC helicopter in the real world is by actually trying, you can get the most out of your training if your go step by step.
Knowing how to fly an RC helicopter is crucial before turning on the motors of your aircraft, considering the investment that you have made, you want to make sure that you are aware of the rules that control the beautiful world of RC flying toys. These rules are far from being complicated, in fact they are part of a funny learning curve, so keep reading to you know more about what to do when flying for the first time and get the most out of your RC helicopter.
Follow these simple steps to learn how to fly an RC Helicopter of your own choice
Besides of flying, it is important to know about how to control an RC helicopter. You airship will work against the gravitational force while flying. Without proper direction and experience, it can be hard to control the flying height and movement of your RC toy in the air. The following tips can guide you to learn about how to fly remote controlled helicopter.
- Start with a soft movement in the sticks of your remote controlled device. You will get two different options to control the height, velocity, and movement of RC helicopter.
- Most of the remote control device of any RC helicopter will come with two joysticks. At first, you must check whether all the batteries and other power sources are placed properly or not. You need to power on both engine and remote control before start flying the helicopter.
- It is advised to get used to with vertical up and down before start making any right or left turn in the air. Avoid start with any sudden or extreme pressure on the throttle (Joystick) and start lifting your helicopter by steady manner.
- Continue your practice by lifting up and down again and again, so that you can start with safe take off and landing approach with your RC helicopter. Initially do not lift the helicopter more than 6 inch in order to avoid any serious damage in case of crash landing.
- Gradually increase your flight height as you can understand the perfect approach for the takeoff and landing purpose of your RC helicopter.
- Start moving your RC helicopter with one direction in a circle having small radius. Now, Keep the height of your RC helicopter at a lower level and start gaining control over the movement of the helicopter in the air.
Control your RC Helicopter
You need to know and concentrate on several issues when you are trying to learn how to fly an RC helicopter. It is really important to know and learn about how to control an RC helicopter, while you are trying to learn how to fly RC helicopters. You can never enjoy the exciting fun of flying an RC helicopter unless you know how to control an RC helicopter. After you learn about vertical lifting and upward/downward control, then you can start moving your RC helicopter in the air.
You will find many RC helicopters in the market from different manufacturers with different names. The mechanical and structural principals of RC helicopters are same for all manufacturers. RC helicopters from HobbyTron.com – Where Awesome Happens are the best items among similar other manufacturers. Gyro RC helicopters are best RC helicopters as you can have more control over them than other. The Colossus Gyro RC helicopter from Hobbytron will come with 3.5 channel transmitter, single rear rotator, coaxial rotor, and metal body. Solid state gyroscope of this helicopter will ensure maximum stability during the flight time. The main rotor of this RC helicopter also comes with 24 inches of size.
This helicopter has 47 inches of length, 6 inches of width, and 14 inches of height. You can enjoy both flying and hovering with your gyroscope RC helicopter from Hobbytron, which can give you stable control and smooth turnings. RC helicopters from Hobbytron are safe as you can avoid crash landing with easy to control mechanisms. Many people around the world are enjoying the exciting moments of flying gyroscope RC helicopter from Hobbytron. You do not need to assemble any part of this helicopter, and you need only 8 batteries with AA size in order to ensure the power supply of this RC helicopter.
Now that you know more about how to fly an RC Helicopter, Fun is the next Step!
Here at RC Hobbies on Air providing with fun is our primary goal, the RC flying toys do that for us and we only give you a few tips and tricks so you can have it. Knowing how to fly an RC helicopter is a question that we get asked everyday. That is why it is important that you learn in the easiest, funniest and practical way the basic principles of the RC aviation toys and how to use them well.
So there you go, a simple guide to learn how to fly an RC helicopter, I promise that it will be fun, you can have tremendous joy while you take your very fists steps, and the best of all, you are building your way to a more advanced level, where more fun, and more challenging situations are waiting for you.
To your Flight Success!!!