Don’t you love when people is very responsive and are willing to take action immediately in order to help you? That is what happened to me last week when I published the article about the search engine www.whichhobbystore.com. Preeti Juneja sent me some comments the same day that I published the article and today I will mention them here since I find very important what he has to say. This is the update of a previous article called “Do you know that there is a search engine for the RC hobby?” . To me this is translated in commitment and willingness to help. I think if you decide to go with them it’ll be a good move since they seem to be very responsive.
Here you can find Preeti’s comments about the previous article:
About the Mission of Whichhobbystore.com
- Our endeavor is to make searching easier, quicker and provide a large range of RC items from across e-stores worldwide
- Bringing all important hobby stores on a common platform.
- Helping RC enthusiasts find products quickly & easily.
- A universal platform to search for updated RC product availability & prices.
- We recently spoke about our latest features to the site via twitter – introduces filter and sorting tools, search within category feature 4 better results.
- Search within category to narrow down the search especially if you are looking for a particular brand that makes models and parts for a range of RC models.
- Four filters options now available: Title ascending, title descending, price ascending and price descending. If a user on our site wants to know where to find beginners plans at the lowest cost; the person can filter down by price easily and then look for stores that are selling them, their availability, and more information about the product.
- Price of products is on display – you can know the price of products rather than having to go to individual websites for checking price and availability. There is a Facebook login tab on our site, right next to the search for getting prices.
Our message for RC store owners
At these initial stages of our launch, we are requesting more stores to join us and submit their product feed with us. By doing so, they will benefit from us, and so will RC hobby enthusiasts. To facilitate RC lovers find your store and search for your RC items on WhichHobbyStore.com, submit your product feed with us.
On www.whichhobbystore.com, we help you get customers: Find customers where they are, not where you want them to be. Your prospects are here, looking for RC products.
- Who are looking for your products
- Who are motivated to buy
- Who have few perceived options
We are the first of its kind vertical search engine for hobby items, a place where you will want to get seen, and associated with for business, for being one up in the industry.
About the Downfalls of the site (as mentioned in the previous review)
- Anyone can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a response from us within 24 hours. We are also reachable on Facebook and Twitter for now. We are working on the designs for the following pages “Submit your product feed | Contact Us | Advertise here | About Us” and it should be up in a month’s time
- “Availability of display” and “blogs for being more educative” – They both are good suggestions and we will certainly like to do something around them, but at a later stage as value to add to the basic functions of www.whichhobbystore.com search engine.
These are the comments from Preeti Juneja, Marketing Senior Manager of www.whichhobbystore.com, if any of you decide to use their service I would love to have your comments here as this platform is relatively new. I’m sure that Preeti would love to know your thoughts.
To your flight success!